In this presentation, we will discuss why successful mealtimes matter, how to set up a child for success, and how to react to challenging mealtime behaviors. We will discuss the typical development of picky eating and related challenges and how to be proactive to prevent the development of challenging behaviors.
1. Understand why successful mealtimes are important for children
2. Understand the development of picky eating and related mealtime challenges
3. Learn proactive strategies to prevent mealtime challenges
4. Learn how to react to mealtime challenges
5. Work with families in a culturally responsive manner
Includes 2 clock hours.
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 (2:30 – 4:30 pm)